What are the benefits of using OTSFF 3PL
Using a 3PL provider offers lots of advantages. The biggest is that by handing over these logistics, you can focus on other aspects of your business such as sales, marketing and product development. Outsourcing 3PL leaves you with more time and resources. Here are a few other advantages:
· Cost reduction. 3PLs have more leverage with freight companies than individual shippers do. Working with carriers on behalf of multiple customers, 3PLs can negotiate pricing based on volume and order frequency. Using a 3PL to manage all or part of your supply chain also gives you the freedom to invest in other key areas to grow and develop your business.
· Scale up or down as needed: Most businesses experience fluctuations in demand throughout the year. Using a 3PL allows you to manage peaks and troughs more effectively without having to commit to capital when you don’t need to.
· Provide a better customer experience: Customers expect next-day or same-day shipping as standard. Using a third-party logistics provider allows you to offer fast shipping no matter where the order is being sent, thanks to having access to the 3PL’s wide distribution network.
· Test new markets: With an international 3PL, you have the flexibility to test the waters in new markets without having to commitment to any major investments like your own warehousing space or staff.
· Mitigate risk: Shipping delays can and do happen for a number of reasons. When unforeseen circumstances pop up, a 3PL is responsible for making alternate arrangements to fulfil your orders as quickly as possible. You’ll also be protected in the event of damage or loss of goods.
· Gain instant expertise and knowledge in the field. Especially if you’re just starting out, who better to take care of your logistics than a company that specializes in them? Fulfillment, warehousing and shipping come with major challenges of their own, so handing it off to the experts can really make a difference in the way you function - and it leaves you to focus on increasing your overall value to your customers.
· Get a handle on international logistics. If you’re selling internationally, 3PLs can take care of documentation, customs, duties and other issues that come up at the borders that can delay your shipments and result in high costs if not done thoroughly. Plus, you save time trying to work out complicated rules pertaining to different countries.
· Generate cost savings. When it comes to warehousing, not having to maintain your own space and staff can be a big cost-saving measure. Also, companies that provide good inventory forecasting can help optimize your inventory levels and save money on inventory holding costs.
Our 3PL Services
- Inventory and Order Management
- Supply Chain Distribution
- E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Pick and Pack
- Warehouse Management System (WHS)
- Warehouse and Logistic Services
- Kitting and Assembly
- Cross Dock